Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy new year!




It's a new year, welcome to 2015! Over the last day or two social media, especially my Facebook feed, has been full of the same 'new year new me' posts. So I'm going to buck the trend. This year I am not trying to find a new me. I am trying to make the same old me as last year happier, healthier and a better blogger.

If there's one thing I have learnt, it is not to post whenever the inspiration strikes and then forget about the blog for a weeks at a time. This year I am going to blog more, get out there to more people who like me are in love with someone who has aspergers.

So fingers crossed, expect a post every Tuesday about something personal, like 'I wish I wasn't aspergers' she said or Light on? Light off? And every Thursday about aspergers and autism in general such as Lego-therapy.

Hope this all goes well!


No comments:

Post a Comment